"Thanks Be to God"
- We arrived in France and are getting settled in what will be our house for the next six months...
- The kids made it through their first week of school with no issues. Asher is still getting used to it, but other than that, everyone is adjusting very well.
- We have found a car and will purchase it soon. Thanks again to our donors who provided a special gift for this purchase. AND it is an automatic...which is exciting especially for me. (We will still continue learning to drive a manual)
- We have begun to make new friends and look for opportunities to share the gospel.
- We have worshiped with our church family twice and they are already a blessing to us. No pictures yet, but we have already been invited to spend Christmas with one of the families.
- The French countryside is beautiful. We are reminded of God's goodness often.
- We have continued to have people and churches join us as financial partners since we have been here. If you would like to join with us as well, we welcome you to be a part of what God is doing in France. Click HERE for more info.